Happy Labor Day USA & Canada 2020 Wishes, Quotes, Images, WhatsApp Status, Messages & Wallpaper
Happy Labor Day USA & Canada 2020 Wishes, Quotes, Images, WhatsApp Status, Messages & Wallpaper is available in this post. Labor Day in the USA falls on the first Monday of September. For 2020, it is September 7th. As Labor Day 2020 approaches, it is important to remember what this holiday signifies and why we celebrate it. Labor Day inspirational, wise, and respectful quote collection available in this content. It’s our pleasure to inform you that, you are now looking for the Happy Labor Day quote for celebrating Labor Day 2020.
The Labor Day was first celebrated in the 1880s as a result of the parade for more rest after the overwork. Later it became a federal holiday and new meanings are attached to it. Nowadays it is often regarded as a day to honor working solidarity. Since Labor Day is celebrated by most Americans as the symbolic end of the summer traditionally and the very next day is time for students to go back to school, so the Labor Day weekend is also the last weekend for rest, travel and parties.
Everyone knows what Labor Day is, it’s that awesome holiday you get simply in honor of the fact that you work. By association everyone gets a holiday, we know, but the point is that you get a holiday from work. In the US, Labor Day oftentimes signifies the true end of summer and is pretty much a big party, you don’t need us to tell you about it, people in Tennessee, DC, and Chicago especially will know.
Famous Labor Day Quotes and Sayings for 2020 Labor Day
- 1.A bad at work is better than a good day in hell.
– by Scott Johnson
- 2.Before you complain about life think of someone who died too early on this earth.
– by Gne2soul
- 3.Freedom is never granted; it is won. Justice is never given; it is exacted.
– by Philip Randolph
- 4.Work isn’t to make money; you work to justify life.
– by Marc Chagall
- 5.Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.
– by Anatole France
- 6.The end of labor is to gain leisure.
– by Aristotle
- 7.God sells us all things at the price of labor.
– by Leonardo da Vinci
- 8. Heaven is blessed with perfect rest but the blessing of earth is toil.
– by Henry van Dyke
- 9. A mind always employed is always happy. This is the true secret, the grand recipe, for felicity.
– by Thomas Jefferson
- 10. The only liberty an inferior man really cherishes is the liberty to quit work, stretch out in the sun, and scratch himself.
– by H.L. Mencken
- 11. Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken.
– by Bill Dodds
- 12. The highest pleasure to be gout out of freedom, and having nothing to do, is labor.
– by Mark Twain
- 13. If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
– by Doug Larson
- 14. I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.
– by John D. Rockefeller