Happy Nigerian Independence Day 2022 Wishes, Quotes, Message, HD Images, Status
Happy Nigerian Independence Day 2022 – Latest Wishes, Images, Messages, Quotes, Pictures, Greetings, Photos, SMS, Pic & Wallpaper HD! Nigerian Independence Day is an official national holiday in Nigeria, which is celebrated on the first of October. It marks Nigeria’s proclamation of independence from British rule on 1 October 1960.
According to Wikipedia, in 1914, the Southern Nigeria Protectorate was combined with the Northern Nigeria Protectorate to create the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria, which has the borders of modern-day Nigeria. By the late 1950s, the call for independence of territories in Africa and the decline of the British Empire led to the country being granted independence on 1 October 1960 as the Federation of Nigeria. Three years later, the constitution was amended and the country was declared the Federal Republic of Nigeria with Nnamdi Azikiwe, previously Governor-General, as the first President.
Happy Independence Day Nigeria Quotes
Our Independence Day is more than just a holiday. It is a day to remind ourselves of how far we have come and how much we have done. It is a day of unity and togetherness. Happy Independence Day
- We are proud to be a part of our glorious nation… And we hoist the green flag high… Sending you warm wishes… on Happy Independence Day! – wishes for nigeria at 60
- Everything that is remarkable and housing is made by the person who can work in flexibility. Happy and blessed 2019 Independence day – wishes for nigeria at 60
- Let us felicitate in the joy of being a part of this year’s independence. Let us rejoice and be glad in the fact that we are alive to witness this historic day yet again! May this Independence day bring us continued peace and joy.
- I’m proud to be a Nigerian, where at least I know I’m free. And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me. Happy Independence Day!!
The joy and contentment of being a Nigeria is real. I pray that this Independence day fills your life and that of your family all the happiness and contentment that it needs. I am proud to be a Nigerian, what about you? Happy Independence day!
Nigeria Independence Day Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Saying & Status:
Today, I celebrate with my Nigerian brothers and sisters on our Independence Day. We are great people that have passed through a lot of struggles to be free.
- Let us pay homage to all the brave hearts… Who gave their lives for the next generation… We are proud to be Nigerians… Happy Independence Day!
- On this day, we established the freedom to speak, to walk, and the right to knowledge. All of this sums up to an amazing right to life. Happy Independence Day to you and yours. Have the best of the day.
- As we celebrate this year of Independence, Let us remember to make a promise that we will always celebrate all the sacrifices and labors of our heroes past. Happy Independence Day to you and your family. Happy Independence Day!
Our free life today is the result of 60 years of struggle and sacrifice of many thousands… Big Salute to those great lives. Happy Independence Day!
It is time to make that decision to love and respect our nation. We will never forget all the hustles that brought us here. We will never forget the fights, the wars, and the spoil of Independence that made us what we are today.
Millions laid down their lives for the liberation of our country. Thousands gave up the ghost to enable us to live the life we enjoy now. Happy Independence Day!