International Day of Non-Violence 2020 Quotes, Sayings & Slogans 2020: Hey friends. Good Morning to all readers. First of all, Our Greetings Everyday Team Wishing you a Very Happy International Day of Non-Violence to You & Your Family Members. In this post, We are going to share the Best Happy International Day of Non-Violence 2020 Quotes, Sayings & Slogans With Best Wishes.
Recently we have published the post on, Happy International Day of Non-Violence Wishes WhatsApp & Facebook Status, Messages, SMS & Short Text. If you’re searching it then you can get it from here.
International Day of Non-Violence Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings:
A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.
Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- The only thing that’s been a worse flop than the organization of non-violence has been the organization of violence.
- You may never know what results come of your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results.
- A man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.
- I cannot conceive of a greater loss than the loss of one’s self-respect.
- It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone.
- The essence of the practice of Buddha dharma, Buddhist spirituality, in one’s life.
- A man of few words will rarely be thoughtless in his speech; he will measure every word.
- A man’s true wealth hereafter is the good he has done to his fellowmen.
- Our greatest ability as humans is not to change the world, but to change ourselves.
- Be the change that you want to see in the world.
- In some cases, non-violence requires more militancy than violence. Cesar Chavez
- principle and hold their ground, they are really magnificent.
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- What is magnificent about humans is when they decide to turn and stand. If they respond with non-violence on
- In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
There are two days in the year that we can not do anything – yesterday and tomorrow.
Anger is the enemy of nonviolence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.
Non-violence is the essence of the entire Buddha’s teaching, and the practice of non-violence is the entire.