Diego Maradona Dead: Football Legend Dies Of Heart Attack at the age of 60, Biography
Today is Top News in the Worldwide of Diego Maradona Dead. He Argentina legend – regarded by many as the greatest footballer of all time – reportedly suffered a cardio-respiratory arrest and was left in a serious condition. Argentine outlet Clarin then reported later on Wednesday that Maradona had passed away.
But it seems that the awful news is sadly true: football has lost one of its most legendary players. Maradona is most famous for inspiring Argentina to glory at the 1986 World Cup finals in Mexico. The legendary forward also led unfashionable Napoli to two Serie A titles in 1987 and 1990.
Maradona was hospitalized earlier this month after undergoing surgery for a blood clot on the brain. The surgery was successful but, just weeks later, Maradona has passed away. The news has been confirmed by ESPN Argentina and TyC Sports. Journalist Cesar Luis Merlo reports that doctors attempted to revive Maradona.
Diego Maradona Family:
- Father – Diego Maradona “Chitoro”
- Mother – Dalma Salvadora Franco ‘Doña Tota’
- Siblings – Rita Maradona (Sister), Anna Maria Maradona (Sister), Elsa Maradona (Sister), Maria Rose Maradona (Sister), Claudia Maradona (Sister), Raúl Maradona (Brother) (Former Soccer Professional Player), Hugo Maradona (Brother) (Former Soccer Professional Player, Soccer Coach)
Diego Armando Maradona (Spanish pronunciation 30 October 1960 – 25 November 2020) was an Argentine professional footballer and football manager. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest football players of all time, and by many as the greatest ever.
Diego Maradona Net Worth Age, Height, Wife, Kids, Bio-Wiki
- Сеlеbrаtеd Nаmе: Dіеgо Маrаdоnа
- Rеаl Nаmе/Full Nаmе: Dіеgо Аrmаndо Маrаdоnа
- Gеndеr: Маlе
- Аgе: 60 уеаrѕ оld
- Віrth Dаtе: 30 Осtоbеr 1960
- Віrth Рlасе: Lаnúѕ Оеѕtе, Аrgеntіnа
- Nаtіоnаlіtу: Аrgеntіnе
- Неіght: 1.65 m
- Wеіght: 82 kg
- Ѕехuаl Оrіеntаtіоn: Ѕtrаіght
- Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ: Dіvоrсеd
- Wіfе/Ѕроuѕе (Nаmе): Сlаudіа Vіllаfаñе (m. 1984–2003)
- Сhіldrеn/Кіdѕ (Ѕоn аnd Dаughtеr): Yеѕ (Dаlmа Маrаdоnа, Dіеgо Ѕіnаgrа, Gіаnnіnа Маrаdоnа, Dіеgо
- Fеrnаndо Маrаdоnа Ојеdа, Јаnа Маrаdоnа)
- Dаtіng/Gіrlfrіеnd (Nаmе): N/А
- Іѕ Dіеgо Маrаdоnа Gау?: Nо
- Рrоfеѕѕіоn: Fооtbаll Маnаgеr, fоrmеr fооtbаll рlауеr
- Ѕаlаrу: N/А
- Nеt Wоrth іn 2020: $200 Тhоuѕаnd
After Maradona retired in 1997, he went into coaching and managed the Argentina national team between 2008-2010. He was in charge of Gimnasia de La Plata at the time of his untimely and tragic death. Argentina Football Diego Maradona Football