Happy National Armed Forces Day 2022 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings
Happy National Armed Forces Day 2022! Today we honor the brave men and women of the armed forces who protect our country and its freedoms. We would like to salute all of you for your service and express our gratitude. Thank you for your courage, strength, and selflessness. We wish you all a safe and happy National Armed Forces Day! Below are some wishes, quotes, messages, and greetings to help you celebrate. Thanks for being part of the greatest military in the world.
Happy National Armed Forces Day 2022! As we honor all those who have served, let’s take a look at some wishes, quotes, messages, and greetings to send to our military members and their families. Thank you for your service!
Armed Forces Day Wishes 2022
Happy Armed Forces Day to all of our military members and veterans! We want to thank you for your service and dedication to our country. We appreciate everything you do to protect us and keep us safe. Thank you for your courage, patriotism, and selflessness. We wish you all a very happy Armed Forces Day.
- There are no words in which we can thank the army which is our strongest shield from the toughest of the enemies. Warm wishes on Armed Forces Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers. We take this day as an opportunity to thank you for being there for us each and every day.
- For them there is no festival or feast. For them there is no party or celebration because they have the most important to duty to fulfil. Salute to our soldiers.
- Happy Armed Forces Day to our army who has always stood for the nation in the toughest of the times. We thank you all.
- We are safe and happy in our homes because you are out there, facing the harshest conditions to save the country. Happy Armed Forces Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men and women. We have no words to express our gratitude to the men who keep us safe.
- We bow to your fearless spirit. We bow to your nationalism. We bow to you for you are the real heroes. Happy Armed Forces Day.
Happy Armed Forces Day Messages
Armed Forces Day messages are a great way to show your support for the United States military. The holiday was created to honor and celebrate the men and women who serve in our nation’s armed forces. Here are some of our favorite messages to show your appreciation.
It is the strength and courage of our armed forces that makes us strong as a country. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men.
A big thank you to our army men and women. We know that you are there so we have nothing to worry.
You are on the borders and that’s why we are safe at home. You are fighting and that’s why we can feast. We are thankful to you. Happy Armed Forces Day.
“On the occasion of Armed Forces Day, let us express our gratitude to all those men and women who have kept country before comfort.”
“They are the heroes we all must follow because they are the ones who truly inspire us. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day.”
“Till the time we have our brave soldiers protecting our borders, we have nothing to fear. Thanks to these heroes. Happy Armed Forces Day.”
“Armed Forces Day will remind each one of us that we are so blessed to have our strong and brave men sacrificing their lives for us. Let us thank them all.”
“It takes guts to be in the army. It takes guts to die for your nation. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers.”
Armed Forces Day Quotes
- “There is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer.” — Gen. James H. Doolittle
- “No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he be vigilant in its preservation.” — Gen. Douglas MacArthur
- “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
- “This will remain the land of the free so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
- “When the will defies fear, when duty throws the gauntlet down to fate, when honor scorns to compromise with death — that is heroism.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
- “Word to the Nation: Guard zealously your right to serve in the Armed Forces, for without them, there will be no other rights to guard.” — President John F. Kennedy
- “The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.” — Gen. George S. Patton
- “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.” — James Allen
- “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” — Joseph Campbell
- “The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.” — Minot J. Savage
- “We sleep safely at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence on those who would harm us.” — Winston S. Churchill
Armed Forces Day is annually celebrated on the third Saturday of May. It is a day to honor men and women who have served in the United States military, both past and present. On this day, we remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and we express our gratitude to all who serve. This year, National Armed Forces Day falls on May 21th.
There are many ways to show your support for our troops on Armed Forces Day. You can visit a local veterans’ hospital or send care packages overseas. You can also attend a parade or ceremony in your community, or simply thank a service member you know personally. -This year, the theme for National Armed Forces Day is “Thank You