Happy Juneteenth – (19th June) Juneteenth 2022. It is a very good Celebration Day in the United States. A Large Number of peoples are Successfully Celebrate a very good Day. Juneteenth is also known as Freedom Day. It is the Unofficial Holiday. Every Year, 19th June all the United States peoples Successfully celebrate this Day. Juneteenth is the oldest nationally celebrated commemoration of the ending of slavery in the United States.
It is a great time for us that we are Celebrate this Day. Dear Peoples, We hope that you want to Celebrate Happy Juneteenth 2022. This Day Peoples are working very different items. Don’t Worry. Here this Content you can get Juneteenth 2022 Wishes, Quotes, Message, Text, Greeting, Image, Picture, and more.
What You Need To Know
- When is Juneteenth?
Juneteenth is celebrated annually on June 19.
Facts About Juneteenth
- Enslaved people had already been emancipated—they just didn’t know it.
- There are many theories as to why the Emancipation Proclamation wasn’t enforced in Texas.
- The announcement actually urged freedmen and freedwomen to stay with their former owners.
- Not all enslaved people were freed instantly.
- Texas was the first state to declare Juneteenth a state holiday.
- Juneteeth is still not a federal holiday.
- The Juneteenth flag is full of symbolism.
- Juneteenth traditions vary across the U.S.
1. “Words of Emancipation didn’t arrive until the middle of June so they called it Juneteenth. So that was it, the night of Juneteenth celebration, his mind went on. The celebration of a gaudy illusion.” ―
2. “Anytime anyone is enslaved, or in any way deprived of his liberty, if that person is a human being, as far as I am concerned he is justified to resort to whatever methods necessary to bring about his liberty again.” — Malcolm X
3. “We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
4. “If the cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. Because the goal of America is freedom, abused and scorned tho’ we may be, our destiny is tied up with America’s destiny.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Every year we must remind successive generations that this event triggered a series of events that one by one defines the challenges and responsibilities of successive generations. That’s why we need this holiday.” — Al Edwards
6. “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” — Desmond Tutu
7. “I swear to the Lord I still can’t see why democracy means everybody but me.” — Langston Hughes
8. “Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.”- Coretta Scott King, human rights activist and leader
Juneteenth 2022: Wishes, Quotes, Message, Text, Greeting, Image, Picture
Achievements and accomplishments don’t have a colour….. They just depend upon the talent, hard work and dedication of a person….. Sending you best wishes on Juneteenth Day and wishing you freedom from slavery!!!!
God made us all equal….. But humans created differences which have been the cause of many problems….. Celebrations of Juneteenth are a reminder of the victory of equality over slavery….. Wishing you a very Happy Freedom Day.
The best and the only way to fight racism is with solidarity….. Let us put an end to all the discrimination by standing tall against the differences created by weak minds…. A very Happy Juneteenth to you.
When you will open your eyes, you will see the colours but when you will open your mind, you will see all the colours disappear….. Let’s celebrate Juneteenth Independence Day by letting all the colours disappear and just hearts remain.
The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colours and to accept them is the best thing to do….. Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Freedom Day…. Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!
Racism is like diseases….. a mental disease…. Which is a mental pigmentation…? Killing it is the best solution to this issue….. Let’s fight this social issue and make a happy world…. Best wishes to you and your loved ones on Juneteenth.
There is just one place where separating colours is the logical thing and that is laundry, let’s not do that with people…. Just love them all….. Sending the best of my wishes on Juneteenth to you my dear.
There will only be growth and prosperity, happiness and joy if we will world with colours but with their awesomeness and then there will be no difference….. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Juneteenth Day.
Freedom day is about setting our minds free from thoughts and things that hold us back from becoming successful in life….. Let us embrace the difference in colours of our skins and celebrate our differences with respect and happiness…. Happy Juneteenth to you.
No one learns to hate others by birth…. No one is born with discrimination against colours…. They learn it here….. Let us not teach our coming generations the things that divide us but teach them things that unite us….. Warm wishes to you on Juneteenth.
Happy Juneteenth Wishes
- “Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.” – Abraham Lincoln.
- “The Body Breathes by itself. The Mind Think by itself. Awareness Simply Observes The Process Without Getting lost in The content.” – Noah Levine
- “Words of Emancipation Didn’t Arrive unit The Middle of June, So They Called it Juneteenth. So that was it, The night of Juneteenth Celebration, His Mind went on. The Celebration of a gaudy illusion.” – Ralph Ellison
- “If the cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. Because the goal of America is freedom, abused and scorned tho’ we may be, our destiny is tied up with America’s destiny.”- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader
- “Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.”- Coretta Scott King, human rights activist and leader
- “I prayed for freedom for twenty years, but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.” – Frederick Douglas.
- “Anytime anyone is enslaved, or in any way deprived of his liberty, if that person is a human being, as far as I am concerned he is justified to resort to whatever methods necessary to bring about his liberty again.” – Malcolm X.
- “It’s the little things that find us out, the little things we refuse to do in order to avoid doing the big things that can save us.” ―
- “Do not be silent; there is no limit to the power that may be released through you.” ― Howard Thurman