Today is Ashura. 9th Muharram and 10th Muharram both days celebrated by the people of all Muslim countries. According to Wikipedia, 8 special days are available in Arabic Muharram Month. All of these days important and need to know as a Muslim. Let’s see details from the below.
Ashura 2023 Quotes Wishes:
- The month of Muharram is upon us. No day like Ashura. No land like Karbala.
- “The ghusl of Hussain (as) was his own blood, and his kaffan was the sand of Karbala” ~ Sayeda Zainab (as). The heart awaits the moon of Muharram #YaHussain.
- As Muharram starts, my mind rusheshes back to 1400 years ago, Where Hussain AS stands against 9 lakh. Imam Hussain AS will always remain in our Heart.
September 9-10 is the Day of Ashura – a day that has been placed with deep sorrow in our history and memories. On this grievous day, the grandson of Prophet Muhammad, Hussain was martyred in Karbala with more than seventy Muslims beside him.
There is so much to mourn and so little time! Our hearts can’t even bear that pain. If someone of us was able to see what actually happened in Karbala, he wouldn’t be able to live. Ya Hussain your pain will forever be alive in our hearts.
It gives you goosebumps, it shivers your soul and body and eventually, the heart softens and tears roll out as the crescent of Muharram appears on the horizon. Labbaik Ya Hussain (AS) – Labbaik Ya Hussain (AS)
- A million Voices, One Name, Hussain (as), Labaik Ya Hussain. Respect this month. Every day is Ashura. Every day is Karbala.
- 1441 years later and the legacy of Imam Hussain still lives on despite the many efforts of tyrants to destroy and bury his name. The truth will always prevail over falsehood LABAIK YA HUSSAIN.
Happy Muharram Celebration 2023:
- 1 Muharram: Seizure of the Grand Mosque in 1400 AH (1979 AD).
- 2 Muharram: Husayn ibn Ali enters Karbala and establishes camp. Yazid’s forces are present. 61 AH (680 AD).
- 5 Muharram: Death anniversary (urs) of Baba Farid, a Punjabi Sufi saint, in 665 AH (1266 AD). His urs is celebrated for six days during Muharram, in Pakpattan, Pakistan.
- 7 Muharram: Access to water was banned from Husayn ibn Ali by Yazid’s orders. 61 AH (680 AD).
- 10 Muharram: Referred to as the Day of Ashurah (lit. “the Tenth”), the day on which Husayn ibn Ali was martyred in the Battle of Karbala. Shia Muslims spend the day in mourning, while Sunni Muslims fast on this day, commemorating the rescue of the people of Israel by Musa (Moses) from Pharaoh. Some Sunni Muslims also mourn for the martyrs of Karbala. Many Sufi Muslims fast for the same reason as the Sunnis mentioned above, but also for the martyred dead in Karbala.
- 15 Muharram: Birth of Muhammad Sirajuddin Naqshbandi in 1297 AH (1879 AD).
- 25 Muharram: Zayn al-‘Ābidīn, fourth Shia Imam was martyred by Marvanian in 95 AH (714 AD).
- 28 Muharram: Death anniversary (urs) of Ashraf Jahangir Semnani, an Indian Sufi saint, in 808 AH (1405 AD).
Muharram Status for Whatsapp Facebook Instagram:
Ya HUSSAIN salam FROM the one whose heart is wounded due to the tribulations you have suffered, and whose tears flow in your remembrance. And till the day of judgment, endless voices will keep on calling Labbaik Ya Hussain!
Like the eternity of the man who walked the sands of Karbala fearless… crying: “Is there anyone to help”… Knowing he could flip that army in an instant… Yet for his grandfather’s religion… He would let the swords slice him into pieces, ya Hussain; the sole reason for our existence
Being Hussaini isn’t just about Saying “Ya Hussain” it’s about raising voice against injustice and oppression. Hussain ibne Ali refrained pledge of allegiance in front of the tyrant and Sacrificed himself to teach us never remain silent over oppression.
YA MUHAMMAD. YA FATIMA. YA ALI. YA HASSAN. YA HUSSAIN. As long I live I swear by Allah I will keep saying this.