Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May. It was formerly known as Decoration Day and commemorates all men and women who have died in military service for the United States. Many people visit cemeteries and memorials on Memorial Day, particularly to honor those who have died in wars. Here are some messages you can send to friends and family to commemorate Memorial day. Wishing you a happy Memorial day.
Happy Memorial Day Messages 2022
Memorial Day is coming up, and it’s always a time to remember those who have served our country. But it’s also a time to celebrate their lives and what they’ve done for us. This year, let’s take a look at some of the best Memorial Day quotes and messages to send to friends and loved ones. Whether you’re sending a card, posting on social media, or just saying it out loud, these quotes are sure to make someone feel appreciated and loved on Memorial Day.
Let us honour all the veterans and also all the service men for whom nation always come first…. Warm greetings on Memorial Day.
They have left us with a memory that can never be forgotten…. They have left us with a heartache that no one can heal…. Best wishes on Memorial Day.
“Let us honor our national heroes by promising them that we will always stand with our nation. Happy Memorial Day to you.”
“The occasion of Memorial Day reminds us that we have lost so many lives to bring our country and countrymen freedom and happiness. Warm wishes on Memorial Day to all.”
“Let us celebrate the significant occasion of Memorial Day by promising ourselves that we will work harder to make our nation proud. Happy Memorial Day.”
Happy Memorial Day Quotes & Wishes
Happy Memorial Day! As we take a moment to remember the sacrifices made by our military veterans, we would like to share some quotes and wishes that express our gratitude. We hope you enjoy these words of appreciation, and we invite you to join us in honoring those who have fought for our country. Thank you, veterans, for your service!
- Today is the day to remember all those who sacrificed their lives for the security of America…. Wishing you a very Happy Memorial Day.
- Let us never forget the price we have paid to get this independence…. Let us always remember the sacrifice of every soldier…. Happy Memorial Day.
- Sending warm wishes to the arm forces of America who have always been fighting for the glory, happiness and growth of the country and countrymen. Happy Memorial Day. May God bless you!!
- Real heroes never die. They always live in our hearts to inspire us, motivate us and guide us in our lives. Sending you warm wishes on Memorial Day in remembrance of the true heroes we lost.
- Sending lots of love to our armed forces and their families who have always contributed to make our nation a better place to live. Sending heartfelt wishes on Memorial Day.
- May God bless all the service men and women in present and past for their selfless contribution toward country and countrymen. Warm wishes to everyone on Happy Memorial Day.
Memorial Day Quotes
- “May we never forget that freedom isn’t free.”
- “In memory of many, in memory of all”
- “We don’t know them all, but we owe them all.”
- “Never forget, ever honor”
- “Fallen, but not forgotten”
- “Our flag doesn’t fly because the wind moves it, but because of the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
- “We come not to mourn our dead heroes but to praise them.”
- “Home of the free because of the brave”
- “We stand for the flag, we kneel for the fallen.”
- “All gave some, some gave all. Remember them this Memorial Day.”
- “Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.”
Happy Memorial Day 2022 Sayings:
- “Where liberty dwells, there is my country…” –Benjamin Franklin
- “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels…” –Claudia Pemberton
- “Home of the free, because of the brave…” –Unknown
- “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country…” –Nathan Hale
- “Memorial Day celebrate, honor, remember…” –Unknown
- “The patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s tree…” –Thomas Campbell
- “In the aftermath, we are because they were…” –RJ Heller
- “Here men endured that a nation might live…” –Herbert Hoover